Consumers are shifting to connected TV (CTV) and streaming services in bigger numbers than ever before. The global pandemic only accelerated this trend. According to data by The Trade Desk, connected TV reached over 80 million US households for the first time in 2020. This shift has implications for marketers and the way ad campaigns are deployed.
Connected TV (CTV) is top of mind for many marketers today. When the world shut down in March amid the COVID pandemic, CTV viewership went through the roof. As our commuting and work schedules have changed, marketing plans have also adjusted, with less being spent on out of home, and more dollars shifting to other screens in our homes.
- AUDIENCEX Ranks #80 on Financial Times’ List of Fastest-Growing Companies in the Americas
- Guide: 5 Ways to Prepare for the Loss of Third-Party Cookies
- Paid Search as a Multi-Channel Component of Performance Marketing
- How Will iOS 14 Impact Facebook Advertisers?
- aX Profile: Linh Tran, Associate Social Strategist