Paid search marketing is an advertising model where businesses and organizations pay to feature their ads on search engines. Since the advent of the internet, companies have used paid advertising to draw attention to their services, and the field continues to evolve. Paid search marketing should be carefully researched and targeted to the demographics most likely to engage with your content. When used as part of an integrated media plan with other channels such as programmatic display, social, and video, paid search is an effective way to guide customers down the funnel.
Many marketers and agencies rely heavily on third-party cookies to power their audience targeting strategy. Since Google announced that they will be removing third-party cookies from Chrome in 2022, many marketers are scrambling to understand exactly what this means for their marketing plans.
- AUDIENCEX Ranks #80 on Financial Times’ List of Fastest-Growing Companies in the Americas
- Guide: 5 Ways to Prepare for the Loss of Third-Party Cookies
- Paid Search as a Multi-Channel Component of Performance Marketing
- How Will iOS 14 Impact Facebook Advertisers?
- aX Profile: Linh Tran, Associate Social Strategist