Social media has evolved over time to become one of the most popular sources of information, entertainment, and connectivity, as well as an essential part of any marketing campaign. In fact, 68% of digital marketers plan to increase their investment in paid social media by 2020. But how can you be sure your social media marketing is making an impact?
According to eMarketer, social network ad spend is expected to grow from $34 billion in 2019 to nearly $47 billion by 2021. And for good reason. Consider this:
- Digital consumers spend nearly 2.5 hours on social networks and social messaging every day.
- 69% of U.S. adults use at least one social media site.
- 88% of American 18- to 29-year-olds use social media.
- A typical American Facebook user clicks on 8 Facebook ads per month.
- Half of Generation Z and 42% of millennials says social media is the most relevant ad channel.
Brands across the globe leverage social media to attract new audiences, share their story, foster deeper engagement, and grow their business.
With so much activity occurring on these platforms, how can you set yourself apart and best take advantage of the benefits social has to offer?
We’ve developed 5 tips to amplify your social media marketing strategy. Fill out the form below to download the guide.