With our recent acquisition of New York City-based company, BigBuzz Media Group, the AUDIENCEX team has grown to include employees from diverse backgrounds in marketing and technology, each driven to execute creative strategy and innovative media planning to deliver targeted awareness, engagement and sales for our clients. Linh Tran, who joined the aX team from BigBuzz plays an integral role on our organic social media team, helping to develop strategies for our clients to build their presence across social media channels, ultimately translating to brand awareness, growth, and sales. We caught up with Linh to learn more about her transition from BigBuzz to AUDIENCEX, as well as her day to day duties.
Life at AUDIENCEX looks a lot different these days. With everyone working from home, and our ever growing team, it’s been quite the adjustment learning to work together on an entirely digital basis. Such is the case for Michel Benjamin, our Senior Marketing Director, who leads aX’s marketing team. She shared her experience with working from home, as well as what’s been keeping her busy during the pandemic. Read on to learn more about Michel!
- AUDIENCEX Ranks #80 on Financial Times’ List of Fastest-Growing Companies in the Americas
- Guide: 5 Ways to Prepare for the Loss of Third-Party Cookies
- Paid Search as a Multi-Channel Component of Performance Marketing
- How Will iOS 14 Impact Facebook Advertisers?
- aX Profile: Linh Tran, Associate Social Strategist