AUDIENCEX has many different departments, all equally important to the success of our company—from sales and account management, to creative and marketing—each department works together to keep things running smoothly. Graphic Designer, Daniela Isaza, plays an integral part on the creative team, helping us to design ads, decks, and other sales collateral, and create video content. We caught up with her to learn more about her role at AUDIENCEX and about her life outside of work.
- AUDIENCEX Ranks #80 on Financial Times’ List of Fastest-Growing Companies in the Americas
- Guide: 5 Ways to Prepare for the Loss of Third-Party Cookies
- Paid Search as a Multi-Channel Component of Performance Marketing
- How Will iOS 14 Impact Facebook Advertisers?
- aX Profile: Linh Tran, Associate Social Strategist
Ad Quality Advertising Attribution Awards Branding company culture Connected TV Content Marketing Contextual Targeting Cookies CPG Creative CTV Data digital advertising Digital Audio Digital Marketing Display DSP Dynamic Creative Optimization Engagement First-Party Cookies GDPR marketing Native Native Advertising Omnichannel Paid Social Media Performance Marketing Pixels Programmatic programmatic advertising programmatic audio Reporting Retail RTB SEM SEO social media social media marketing Third-Party Cookies types of programmatic advertising Video Viewability Webinar