As students head back to school, many marketers are already looking forward to refresh their ad creatives for the holiday shopping season. While summer isn’t quite over and school hasn’t yet begun in most places, holiday shopping is already on marketers’ minds. Read More
As the dust settles from post-holiday January returns, retail marketers are looking for ways to generate growth in Q1 and beyond. To succeed, retail marketers must be prepared to look beyond the confines of in-store versus online & appeal to ever-evolving shopping behaviors.
As traditional retailers struggle to maintain the excitement they drummed up over the holidays, there is much to be learned from the marketing tactics of the direct to consumer brands successfully engaging their ever-growing audiences.Read More
As the digital ecosystem grows increasingly multi-faceted, it also becomes ever more networked and interconnected, with new relationships emerging between online and offline channels. Some of our most exciting current work navigates today’s fluid relationship between digital and physical consumer experiences.
- Avoiding Archaic Success Metrics in Marketing
- AUDIENCEX Ranks Number 162 Fastest Growing Company on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500™ Awards
- Finding the Best Digital Marketing Tactics for Your Campaign Goals
- Reach In-Market Shoppers on Amazon Advertising & AUDIENCEX
- A Beginner’s Guide to Programmatic Advertising