The COVID-19 pandemic has changed so much of our lives in 2020. It has altered the way we communicate with our friends, family and colleagues; the amount and the way we consume media; and even the way we shop. Marketing strategies have had to change as well, and when it comes to holiday campaigns, this is no time to just repeat what you did last year. But how can we prepare for Q4 now, when everything is still so uncertain?
2020 has been an unprecedented year for marketers. With ongoing uncertainty linked to the global pandemic, it’s now more important than ever to be strategic about your media buys in Q4.
Since the start of the global pandemic, we’ve seen a major shift in consumer behaviors – from the way they communicate with friends, family, and colleagues and the amount of media they consume, to the way they shop for essentials. Store closures, reduced hours, and the potential risks associated with in-store shopping have greatly influenced consumer shopping habits – forcing them to make more of their regular purchases online to avoid the larger crowds.
- AUDIENCEX Ranks #80 on Financial Times’ List of Fastest-Growing Companies in the Americas
- Guide: 5 Ways to Prepare for the Loss of Third-Party Cookies
- Paid Search as a Multi-Channel Component of Performance Marketing
- How Will iOS 14 Impact Facebook Advertisers?
- aX Profile: Linh Tran, Associate Social Strategist