Chances are, you’ve heard the word pixel thrown around when it comes to monitoring advertising performance, but what exactly is a pixel and how does the tracking process work? It’s important to understand these essentials to pixel strategy when you’re thinking about campaign planning, targeting, and optimization. To help you on your way, we’ve broken down the basics of pixel tracking for you below.
Chances are you’ve heard the word “pixels” thrown around quite a lot, often without a lot of context as to what they actually are. If that’s you – you’re in luck! We’ve got just the thing you need to get a grasp on what those pesky pixels actually are.
- AUDIENCEX Ranks #80 on Financial Times’ List of Fastest-Growing Companies in the Americas
- Guide: 5 Ways to Prepare for the Loss of Third-Party Cookies
- Paid Search as a Multi-Channel Component of Performance Marketing
- How Will iOS 14 Impact Facebook Advertisers?
- aX Profile: Linh Tran, Associate Social Strategist