Consumers are shifting to connected TV (CTV) and streaming services in bigger numbers than ever before. The global pandemic only accelerated this trend. According to data by The Trade Desk, connected TV reached over 80 million US households for the first time in 2020. This shift has implications for marketers and the way ad campaigns are deployed.
OTT, or Over the Top advertising, and CTV advertising have both been gaining traction in the past few months as consumers are stuck at home and are watching more TV at all hours of the day. With so much interest from marketers across all industries, we’ve compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions about OTT to help you get started.
- AUDIENCEX Ranks #80 on Financial Times’ List of Fastest-Growing Companies in the Americas
- Guide: 5 Ways to Prepare for the Loss of Third-Party Cookies
- Paid Search as a Multi-Channel Component of Performance Marketing
- How Will iOS 14 Impact Facebook Advertisers?
- aX Profile: Linh Tran, Associate Social Strategist