Native advertising is an effective way for your brand to capture attention and build relevance. By definition, native advertising refers to content in an online publication that resembles the publication’s editorial content, but is paid for by an advertiser. The goal is ultimately to promote the advertiser’s product, without blatantly showing a banner ad advertising that product or service. The key to success is to fit your content seamlessly in the environment it appears in, without disrupting the user experience, but instead adding value to it.Read More
Attention is at an ever increasing premium. For marketers to be effective, their content cannot be a digital diversion, but rather must be an integrated component of a larger engagement experience. Welcome to a new generation of native advertising – so targeted and relevant it may as well be speaking directly to you. Performance marketers have always known that to stand out they must blend in. In that spirit, native advertising has become more personalized than ever before.
- Avoiding Archaic Success Metrics in Marketing
- AUDIENCEX Ranks Number 162 Fastest Growing Company on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500™ Awards
- Finding the Best Digital Marketing Tactics for Your Campaign Goals
- Reach In-Market Shoppers on Amazon Advertising & AUDIENCEX
- A Beginner’s Guide to Programmatic Advertising