In this guide we will break down campaign goals into three buckets—awareness, acquisition, and driving traffic—and offer some specific digital marketing strategies you might want to try to achieve each goal.Read More
To target ad buys based on channel or demographic information alone is to bake a cake with only half the ingredients and no instructions. Sure, something will result from the effort, but it won’t be anything to write home — or in this case, tell the client or the CMO — about.
When examining the customer journey, it is clear that cross device targeting is essential for any effective campaign. Indeed, a majority of senior marketers surveyed by the IAB earlier this year confirmed that cross-device audience recognition is an area that is getting considerable attention in 2018.
However, the targeting of those devices remains an area where advertisers are still seeking better solutions. In this pursuit, many advertisers are turning to a blended tactic, targeting both households and the consumers within.
- Avoiding Archaic Success Metrics in Marketing
- AUDIENCEX Ranks Number 162 Fastest Growing Company on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500™ Awards
- Finding the Best Digital Marketing Tactics for Your Campaign Goals
- Reach In-Market Shoppers on Amazon Advertising & AUDIENCEX
- A Beginner’s Guide to Programmatic Advertising