Marketer inclusion of connected television into their media mixes is a curious tale. Gone are the days when campaigns can afford to waste countless impressions on the wrong audiences. Strained by an ever-increasing demand to drive measurable results for the businesses they represent, most marketers have flocked to highly targeted and measurable channels.
The television remains the most prominent and influential screen in the home, and TV advertising is about to get a lot more sophisticated. If you have not explored Programmatic TV, here are three reasons why now is the time to do it.
- Avoiding Archaic Success Metrics in Marketing
- AUDIENCEX Ranks Number 162 Fastest Growing Company on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500™ Awards
- Finding the Best Digital Marketing Tactics for Your Campaign Goals
- Reach In-Market Shoppers on Amazon Advertising & AUDIENCEX
- A Beginner’s Guide to Programmatic Advertising
Ad Quality Advertising Attribution Awards Branding Connected TV Content Marketing Contextual Targeting CPG Creative Data Digital Audio Display DSP Dynamic Creative Optimization Engagemeent Engagement GDPR Native Omnichannel Performance Marketing Privacy Programmatic Reporting Retail Retention RTB SEM SEO Video Viewability