As advertisers demand more transparency and consumers demand more privacy, data quality becomes evermore important. How are marketers adjusting to improve accuracy in their campaigns and measurement while maintaining compliance with an ever increasing array of privacy laws? In short, they are investing more heavily in data.Read More
For advertisers looking to optimize the value of every impression, viewability benchmarks are simply not enough.
Viewability metrics provide but a glimpse into one indicator of ad placement quality, but that glimpse is not enough. While an ad that is never in-view has no chance of having an impact on a viewer, an ad that is in-view for only a brief moment doesn’t have much better odds.
Last year, bot fraud represented a $7.2 billion global challenge to our industry. Like any challenge, it creates an opportunity to innovate and also to manifest our core values. We believe that transparency is the key to addressing the issue of bot fraud, and we’re making important and actionable progress in this area.
- Avoiding Archaic Success Metrics in Marketing
- AUDIENCEX Ranks Number 162 Fastest Growing Company on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500™ Awards
- Finding the Best Digital Marketing Tactics for Your Campaign Goals
- Reach In-Market Shoppers on Amazon Advertising & AUDIENCEX
- A Beginner’s Guide to Programmatic Advertising