We’re excited to announce multiple senior level hires and promotions across the AUDIENCEX leadership team, positioning the company to navigate accelerated change, from evolving positions on data privacy, changing consumer behaviors and the wider adoption of full-funnel strategies by performance marketers.
Our newly expanded leadership is poised to propel our team, clients and partners, toward continued market and vertical expansion, ensuring our full-stack solutions are both adaptable and scalable. Beyond this, we believe we have the optimal team in place to emerge from the pandemic as the leading performance partner for mid-market advertisers, both agencies and brands.
We extend our warmest congratulations to valued colleagues – both those new to the company and those already in leadership roles – including the following:
- Steven Kaufman, Vice President, Client Services. With nearly two decades of leadership experience at companies such as Accuen, OMD and Digitas, Steven’s deep knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem positions him to build on the existing high-performing foundation within our customer success teams, while spearheading continued expansion and evolution. His efforts will focus on multiple areas, including refining strategic support initiatives for current clients as well as refining operational structures to meet the demands of our growth.
- Benjamin Joachim, Director of Analytics & Insights. Benjamin brings deep experience in data analytics, with companies such as Merkley + Partners, Digitas and The CDM Group, to the task of launching the new Analytics practice at AUDIENCEX. This will cover multi-faceted analytics support for campaign activation as well as leading the effort to build proprietary data products for the mid-market advertiser. Benjamin will collaborate with teams throughout the organization, from sales, to customer success and strategy, to integrate deep analytics practice into every facet of company operations.
- Keith Mantia, Director of Search and Social. Keith is a seasoned digital marketing professional with over a decade of experience developing and executing high performing digital strategies across paid search and social channels for companies that include Wavemaker, OMD and Quest Nutrition, while supporting the growth programs of some of the largest brands in the world. Keith’s leadership of the Search and Social team will include optimizing existing processes and deepening collaboration with other teams, while driving expansion for these key channels with our omni-channel performance stack.
- Rickey Biljani, Senior Director of Marketing. Rickey brings a multi-faceted background in product marketing, brand building and demand generation from his previous senior level stints at Crownpeak, Docupace Technologies and Cornerstone OnDemand. With more than twelve years experience across multiple B2B and technology categories, his expertise and skillset will accelerate AUDIENCEX’s continued expansion into new markets, additional verticals and product development. His leadership of the marketing team will provide meaningful support to the AUDIENCEX brand as well as many of our key client and partner accounts.
- Brittany Wray, Vice President of Product. Brittany has been with AUDIENCEX since 2018, and her platform experience and data analytics expertise has made her a deeply valued member of the organization. With a focus on new product development around both SaaS and data infrastructure, her leadership will guide the company’s growth as a provider of proprietary solutions that empower mid-market performance brands and agencies to access enterprise-level solutions, helping to equalize the digital advertising landscape across all channels and platforms.
- Danielle Gale, Senior Director of Strategy. Danielle has been with AUDIENCEX since 2020 in a Strategy Director role, having significantly evolved the company’s approach to building high performing omni-channel campaigns for its customers, while supporting platform innovation and also team development. Her tenure at the company is the latest in a decade of experience which includes previous senior roles at M&C Saatchi Performance and Publicis Media. In this new role, she will be scaling her team and its cross-functional role within the company, while continuing to drive ongoing tech stack and product innovation.
If you’d like to learn more about our evolving tech stack, approach to acquisition strategies and how our team and integrated trading desk solution can help power your campaigns, please feel free to contact us. We’d be happy to connect you with one of our strategists who can work with you to determine the best platforms, channels, and tactics to reach your performance goals.