As students head back to school, many marketers are already looking forward to refresh their ad creatives for the holiday shopping season. While summer isn’t quite over and school hasn’t yet begun in most places, holiday shopping is already on marketers’ minds. Read More
Advertising has always been associated with creative thinking and eye-catching visuals. Every year we discuss the best Super Bowl ads more than the game itself. The biggest award show in advertising is focused on creative. The best scenes in the most famous TV show about advertising were often the creative pitches that wowed the clients.
The practice of audience segmentation has been taken to new heights in recent years by programmatic media buyers who use ever more precise targeting tools to refine audiences. They overlap targeting filters by time of day, geography, recent search behavior, sites visited, credit worthiness, and where a consumer falls in the purchase funnel. Ecommerce and B2B marketers, in particular, may work with audiences of a few hundred or a few thousand, which may be small but highly engaged and highly profitable audiences.
- Avoiding Archaic Success Metrics in Marketing
- AUDIENCEX Ranks Number 162 Fastest Growing Company on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500™ Awards
- Finding the Best Digital Marketing Tactics for Your Campaign Goals
- Reach In-Market Shoppers on Amazon Advertising & AUDIENCEX
- A Beginner’s Guide to Programmatic Advertising