Inc. Magazine today announced that AUDIENCEX is No. 416 on its annual Inc. 5000 list, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. The list represents a unique look at the most successful companies within the American economy’s most dynamic segment: its independent mid-sized businesses. Microsoft, Dell, Domino’s Pizza, Pandora, Timberland, LinkedIn, Yelp, Zillow, and many other well-known names gained their first national exposure as honorees on the Inc. 5000 list.Read More
As the digital landscape continues to rapidly evolve, brand safety is increasingly becoming an area of serious concern. This issue has become especially acute in the the last year as brands have on occasion found themselves associated with content that may not entirely align with their existing brand identity. In Q1 2017, Google came under fire as multiple Fortune 100 brands discovered their ads alongside problematic content and material, reaching across YouTube and Google Display Network.
As a buyer you have probably noticed that your highly valuable audience segments don’t get much brand messaging; at least, not through RTB. To a certain degree that is because of concerns about the quality of the inventory available through exchanges.
- Avoiding Archaic Success Metrics in Marketing
- AUDIENCEX Ranks Number 162 Fastest Growing Company on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500™ Awards
- Finding the Best Digital Marketing Tactics for Your Campaign Goals
- Reach In-Market Shoppers on Amazon Advertising & AUDIENCEX
- A Beginner’s Guide to Programmatic Advertising