Post Date: 09/04/2018
As Director of Sales-Enterprise, you will be accountable for delivering on revenue targets by effectively managing go to market plans & establishing new business prospects. This hands on role is responsible for identifying and securing new revenue opportunities, while working with key internal stakeholders to deliver and support long-term success.
Who Are We Looking For?
You are a master relationship builder, sales leader, and creative problem solver. You exhibit high emotional intelligence and professionalism at all times, and are a true consultative business partner with your clients. You are versed in the agency and enterprise brand direct landscape, with key relationships already established.
Key day-today responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategies to achieve regional sales revenue targets in a competitive market
- Build The AUDIENCEX brand awareness through consultative relationship building
- Communicate the value of AUDIENCEX to the marketplace by walking through detailed demonstrations of the product
- Contribute to the Company’s development process through active participation in product reviews by providing market & account insights
- Take lead in responding to RFP’s or new inner agency opportunities, including qualification & win strategy
- Identify and close strategic up-selling opportunities by understanding core client business needs
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique cross-selling propositions and differentiators
- Work cross functionally to implement effective and profitable growth strategies with partners
- Provide input into baseline revenue and growth initiatives for the region
- Provide feedback to leadership on performance management and employee development
- Coach, mentor, and develop sales leaders
- Make a positive contribution to the AUDIENCEX company culture
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of experience in online advertising (outbound sales)
- Experience at an online publisher, ad network, ad exchange, ad server, SEM platform, DSP, or other online advertising role
- Relationships with large advertising agencies, fortune 5000 brands, Media buyers and technology decision-makers
- Strong quantitative skills and negotiations ability
- Self-starter – able to tackle new clients or territories with little guidance
- Quick learner – able to rapidly grasp new technology and product changes
- Comfortable working with several different teams inside AudienceX to collaboratively grow an account
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue expectations
Salary is negotiable depending on experience
Based in Marina del Rey, AUDIENCEX is a performance marketing and brand-building agency comprised of several different internal teams – programmatic display, paid search and social, content marketing and social media management, digital creative, account management, multi-channel communications planning and sales..
We are true leaders and innovators in helping marketers leverage the full power of multi-channel digital communications, and work with clients in the Fortune 500, as well as a large array of emerging and challenger brands, along with many consumer-direct brands. With our own DSP – both managed and self-seve – as well as key strategic relationships with other industry leading DSPs, we are positioned to deliver exceptional performance to our clients throughout the US as well as in emerging markets such as Africa and South East Asia where we are very active as an agency.
We are a place where learning happens each and every day and where we challenge ourselves to rewrite the rules on how brands can compete in an omni-channel online universe. Comprised of highly motivated technologists, communications strategists, creative thinkers, and with an entrepreneurial passion in our DNA, AUDIENCEX is a place where careers can be re-defined and reimagined.