Post Date: 02/21/2019
The Ad Ops Specialist role at AUDIENCEX means joining a dynamic and fast-growing communications and technology company at the forefront of some of the most exciting innovations in multi-channel digital media: from AI, data-driven programmatic display and programmatic TV, to other digital performance channels that together are literally transforming how marketers engage their audiences.
The role is truly multi-faceted but some of the core responsibilities, which include monitoring account spend, pacing and performance, pre-launch campaign QA, uploading creative, optimizing campaigns, contributing to strategic discussions, joining client calls, attending demos/webinars and presenting to the team, building/pulling reports.
We manage several hundred campaigns each month for several different categories of clients, including performance marketers from every conceivable vertical, a large array of digital agencies, as well as numerous brands from the Fortune 1000.
For the right candidate this is a position that is about daily learning opportunities, as well as the potential for rapid promotion and substantial compensation growth. The position includes excellent benefits (from our Group Healthcare Plan, 401(k) and Life Insurance Plan) as well as participation in the company stock ownership program. In addition, each Wednesday and Friday, the company offers lunch at our Marina Del Rey office.
- Research and understand clients business models, products & services, verticals, and competition, to create and manage campaigns that drive business profitability and growth
- Serve as a subject matter expert and assist in development of media plans (research, targeting, platform/channel capabilities and restrictions, etc.)
- Create, implement, track, and analyze paid media campaigns in various DSPs such as Sizmek, StackAdapt, Tremor, Adobe, Adswizz, Spotify, and Amazon.
- Regularly perform quality assurance/optimizations
- Measure and evaluate success of campaigns to deliver on performance objectives and inform investment decisions
- Identify and troubleshoot data anomalies and develop other actionable insights
- Regularly interact with account management and sales teams regarding campaign management
- Create and maintain reporting dashboards and assist in generating regularly performance reports for clients
- Assist in monthly and quarterly media billing reconciliations
- Study, observe, and develop learnings on all elements of paid media campaign management
- Collaborate with technical team on pixel implementation for effective conversion tracking
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends and research industry-related media
- Conduct interviews
- Provide platform demos (internal)
- Have a sufficient understanding of Dynamic and Interactive ads, PMPs, 3rd party measurement products, 3rd party ad servers, and tag containers.
2-5 years of relevant experience; 2-3 years experience with a digital agency or trading desk preferred
Strong experience with client interaction
Strong collaboration with strategic teams
Experience and strong understanding with various digital media platforms
Very strong written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge of the latest trends associated with online marketing
Must be organized, have strong attention to detail, self-motivated, and resourceful
Familiar with Google applications (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar)
Familiar with creating presentations: Keynote, Powerpoint, Google Slides
Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs