Post Date: 09/04/2018
The primary focus of the Account Manager is to provide exceptional client support to a wide variety and number of both agency and client direct accounts. You will participate in and lead many of the day-to-day operational and communication needs for a substantial number of existing accounts across a wide array of different verticals, and encompassing both performance and brand-building accounts; responsibilities will include generating professional client-facing communications, internal project management and delegation to account coordinators, and supporting business growth strategies with both current and new clients across multiple digital channels, including programmatic display, search, social and various content integration programs; in addition you will support big-picture strategic thinking and holistic channel planning.
Who Are We Looking For?
You are a master relationship builder, sales leader, and creative problem solver. You exhibit high emotional intelligence and professionalism at all times, and are a true consultative business partner with your clients. You are versed in the agency and enterprise brand direct landscape, with key relationships already established.
Key day-today responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategies to achieve regional sales revenue targets in a competitive market
- Direct client-facing communication to build strong, long term relationships
- Strategy and Media Planning in conjunction with our Sales and Media teams
- Monitor health of digital media campaigns and collaborate with Media Buyers
- Identify and pursue areas of opportunity and growth within existing accounts
- Present strategies, recommendations and performance updates to clients regularly
- Supervise the status and activities of anywhere from 20-30 accounts at a time
- Provide training for more junior members of the Accounts team, and support for other Account Managers when needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years experience with a digital agency preferred
- Strong experience with client interaction
- Experience and strong understanding with various digital media platforms
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the latest trends associated with online marketing
- Must be organized, have strong attention to detail, self-motivated, and resourceful
- Familiar with Google applications (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar)
- Familiar with creating presentations: Keynote, Powerpoint, Google Slides
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs
Salary is negotiable depending on experience
Based in Marina del Rey, AUDIENCEX is a performance marketing and brand-building agency comprised of several different internal teams – programmatic display, paid search and social, content marketing and social media management, digital creative, account management, multi-channel communications planning and sales..
We are true leaders and innovators in helping marketers leverage the full power of multi-channel digital communications, and work with clients in the Fortune 500, as well as a large array of emerging and challenger brands, along with many consumer-direct brands. With our own DSP – both managed and self-seve – as well as key strategic relationships with other industry leading DSPs, we are positioned to deliver exceptional performance to our clients throughout the US as well as in emerging markets such as Africa and South East Asia where we are very active as an agency.
We are a place where learning happens each and every day and where we challenge ourselves to rewrite the rules on how brands can compete in an omni-channel online universe. Comprised of highly motivated technologists, communications strategists, creative thinkers, and with an entrepreneurial passion in our DNA, AUDIENCEX is a place where careers can be re-defined and reimagined.