Post Date: 03/15/2019
- Have a passion for advertising, marketing and/or ad tech
- Enjoy multitasking and wearing multiple hats
- Have a can-do and upbeat attitude
- Are proactive, organized, and detail-oriented with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment
- Want to experience a real working environment and respond well to constructive feedback
- Pursue all opportunities to learn, innovate, and motivate with alacrity
- Are mindful, humble, and a collaborative team player
- Work hard but laugh a lot
- Do a lot of cool sh*t in the ad tech space
- Are fast growing with a North American team of 80-ish
- Love our office dogs, and enjoy the occasional happy hour
- Want to ensure you get what you want out of your time with us
- We are AUDIENCEX. AUDIENCEX is an integrated advertising and marketing firm driven to empower marketers, engageaudiences, and elevate advertising. Trusted by over 500 brands & agencies, AUDIENCE X is a leading provider of high performing, end-to-end campaigns for marketers of all industries, empowering them with the strategic support & innovative martech they need to effectively engage even the most elusive audiences.
- We empower marketers.We remove the barriers to enterprise-class tech to equip marketers with the tools and services they deserve.
- We engage audiences.We look beyond segments & screens to identify & engage audiences in moments that matter.
- We elevate advertising.Every day, we help marketers better engage their audiences and elevate their campaigns. From thoughtful strategy sessions to weekly performance reviews, we are committed to driving real, measurable results.
- We think big picture.In our quest to elevate advertising, we look beyond basic metrics & seek to forge a path toward real, sustainable growth for our advertisers and ourselves.
- We keep growing.Learning happens each and every day, and we challenge ourselves to rewrite the rules on how brands can compete across an omnichannel audience experience. Comprised of highly motivated technologists, communications strategists, and creative thinkers, we all have an entrepreneurial passion in our DNA. AUDIENCE X is a place where careers can be redefined and reimagined.
Responsibilities & Projects:
Assist the accounts team on relevant projects designed to promote the agency while increasing your understanding of industry and agency processes. The goal of our internship is to have our students leave with improved communication, strategy, and technology skills that can translate to a multitude of different career paths. In this pursuit, some of the projects & activities associated with the role are:
- Attending all available meetings during office hours to gain an understanding of business-building, strategy, media, and creativeprocesses
- Completing certification courses on industry-leading programmatic display, search, and social platforms.
- Monitoring campaign KPIs in the DSP and company dashboards to ensure performance goals are met for both the client and
- Offering production support for the accounts team including research, project management, email drafts, presentation decks, and status reports
- Requesting demonstrations from vendors to help AUDIENCE X accommodate any client request
- Applying critical thinking and communication to efficiently tackle requests, optimizations, and next steps
Qualifications: Available 10-12 weeks for 2-5 days/week and must be a currently enrolled undergraduate student.
Education: Must be currently pursuing a degree in Advertising, Marketing, or a related field
Compensation: Interns receive hourly pay and catered meals on Wednesdays and Fridays, schedule permitting