A strong social media presence is necessary for any brand looking to meaningfully engage today’s consumer. With an ever-increasing amount of consumers turning to social media to learn about & discuss brands, it is absolutely vital to have a solid social strategy in place.
What are the winning techniques, best practices, and latest tactics? Find out at Social Media Marketing World, a three-day event dedicated to all things social.
Hosted by the Social Media Examiner from March 20th to the 22nd, this event brings together marketing experts and influencers for thoughtful discussions, workshops, and networking opportunities. Get actionable tips on everything from Facebook and Instagram to content marketing and analytics, all in one place!
What’s another perk? Social Media Marketing World will be hosted in sunny San Diego, California. Hone your skills, empower your business, and make lasting connections, steps from the bay.
Here are the sessions we’re looking forward to most:
- How to be Remarkable: The Unusual yet Proven Path to Marketing Success — Andrew Pickering and Pete Gartland
- How to Create Video Ads that Convert and Scale — Travis Chambers
- Creating Distinction: How to Stand Out in a Crowded, Competitive Marketplace — Scott McKain
- How to Grow a Vibrant Community Using Social Media — Cate Stillman
- Tools and Tactics to Optimize your Content Marketing — Ian Cleary
- How to Clarify your Brand Story to Amplify your Impact and Simplify your Life — Park Howell
- How to Make Visual Content your Social Media Secret Weapon — Rebekah Radice
See the entire list of sessions and workshops here.
About Social Media Examiner
Social Media Examiner is the leading online social media magazine for businesses, offering an insightful podcast and live video show on the industry. They’re also the exclusive sponsor of the Social Media Marketing Society and host the industry’s largest social media marketing conference, Social Media Marketing World.
Join the Conversation
What are you most excited about for Social Media Marketing World 2019? Let us know by joining the conversation on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Facebook.