As consumers have shifted to spending more time on their mobile phones, so advertisers have shifted their budgets. In the process, the mobile advertising landscape has become considerably more competitive. To make the most of their digital dollars, savvy marketers are turning to AI powered solutions to improve campaign effectiveness.
To foster a discussion around just what that means for marketers, this Thursday evening, we are hosting mBolden for their “Smarter Strategies for our Smallest Screens: How AI is Reshaping Mobile” event.
The evening of refreshments and refreshing conversation will explore:
- How marketers can elevate their legacy mobile strategies
- The attribution models that actually work
- Anticipated new technologies, and more
Moderated by Sudha Reddy, VP at Production Innovation, panelists will include:
- Laura Mullen, West Coast Director of Mobile at OMD
- Alex Barnes, Account Director at Crossmedia
- Natalie Silvagni, Director of Media at Quigley-Simpson
For those outside of the Los Angeles area, mBolden is hosting a few other events this month, including:
- mBolden San Francisco Happy Hour “Fall Edition” — October 24th in San Francisco
- Yoga & Chill – How to Find Work Life Balance — October 25th in Denver
Previously known as Women in Wireless, mBolden champions women leaders in the digital space. Their mission is to connect, inspire, and embolden women in the mobile, digital, and tech industries through content, corporate partnerships, and events.. The organization has 10 chapters in cities across the world. Since its inception, it has grown into a 10,000+ member community.
Join the Conversation
How do you leverage AI to improve your mobile strategy? What attribution models help you make sense of your omnichannel, cross-device campaigns? Let us know by attending the event this Thursday or joining the conversation on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Facebook.